I finally got my scooter to work.  I'm still trying to get enough money through a gofundme to get the normal controller for it but I don't think I'm ever going to get enough money that way.  I had to cheat again and use another kiddie scooter controller to make it work but at least it will go now.

I'm still having a lot of mobility problems due to getting covid  a few weeks ago.  I wish the people in the  hospital would have told me what it was going to be like after I got well from it.  I've never been so week in my life from anything. It was almost 2 weeks before my legs were strong enough to hold me up again.  I  have  just finally gotten to the point I can go up and down the outside stairs to the house.  It's been a pretty rough last 2 months between the COPD and having covid for 3 weeks. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.leebell.net cataract surgery

gofundme running at the moment it's really needed too!