How do you have an intelligent conversation with someone who is pathologically a liar and doesn't even know it?   I just gave up on a conversation with a woman bitcoin trader on WhatsApp.  I honestly believe she can't carry on any type of conversation without adding a bald faced lie to it about every 3-4 sentences.  They are total lies too. Easy to prove as a lie too if needed.  She is totally sincere in believing them too.  All I can think of is she is from the same genetic group of people that think the earth is flat.   Yea, I can prove that idea is bullshit easily enough too.


This COPD stuff is really getting tiresome and that wasn't a pun.  I ended back up in the emergency room again this morning with it. For a change though they just proscribed me more medicine and sent me back home.  I arrived there expecting another week long visit.  I'm so glad that didn't happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

www.leebell.net cataract surgery

gofundme running at the moment it's really needed too!